Sensi Products Executive Summary
Edic Sliva, President/Chief Engineer & Scientist
30+ years medical devise design and manufacturing
Founded and sold 2 technology companies; Microlux, Inc. design and mfg of IC for medical, automotive, consumer goods, and Precision Systems, Inc. sales and engineering for IC processing equipment.
Lisa Tollner/Chief Sales & Marketing
30+ years brand, marketing, sales strategy for technology, consumer goods, medical
Started and operated marketing agency in Silicon Valley. Clients included HP, Apple, Logitech, Cisco, and many others.
- Sensi Chew launched 2013
- 500+ dispensaries by 2017
- Conducted research project IRB approved by Stanford
- Moved into licensed Watsonville facility Q1 2019
- Obtained annual CA manufacturing permit 2019
- Obtained annual CA distribution permit 2019
- 200+ licensed dispensaries 2019
- Transitioned to automated manufacturing in Q2 2019
- Expanding automation equipment for increased scale Q4 2019
- Expanding a distribution hub in Southern California Q4 2019
- Rolled out education program focused on seniors
- Conducting ongoing ailment-specific research projects
- R&D and roll-out of new cannabis infused products in 2020
Sensi Products is a privately held company.